Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #264

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! We're so happy you're here!

With December here, I have given my Flutter By Team the whole month off from creating for FBW and also from commenting~unless they want to. This time is so busy so I want the focus to be on other things so I hope you'll understand if you don't receive comments and if there aren't many Flutter By Team creations!

Each challenge for December is easy peasy~ Any Winged Creature!! I'd love to see what you can create for this!!

Here's some inspiration for you~
Jan~


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is Any Winged Creature!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, December 10th, 2013.
  • Have fun!

1 comment:

Andrea W said...

Lovely inspiration! Thanks for the opportunity to use any winged creature.