Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #233

March 27, 2013

Hello there fluttery friends! We're so happy you're here! Thanks to all of you who played along with our sketch last week!

This week our challenge is a color combo! We want to see you use blue, green and yellow on your creations along with your butterfly or fairy!!

Here's some inspiration for you from the talented Flutter By Team~


Jami~

coming soon


Jan~




The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to have use the colors Blue, Green and Yellow (other colors can be in your creation but these three should stand out) and don't forget to add your butterfly or fairy!!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013.
  • Have fun

3 comments:

sari said...

Absolutly gorgeous inspiration from the DT!!! Hope to find time to play along!!

Charlene said...

Lovely creations by the DT. If someone could please take my entry off I would appreciate it. I usually check the rules before I download and for some reason I forgot to this time...and mine isn't a butterfly and it doesn't have wings lol. Sorry....will try to come back at another time when I have something that fits the challenges.

Ruth S said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Great fun to play along ;)
Rx