Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #230

March 6, 2013

It's time to flutter!! We hope you'll join us this week in our challenge!!

This week we are being sponsored by Pattie's Creations



Here's a little bit about Pattie's Creations~
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


There is a prize of 3 digi's from Pattie's Creations store to be won so I hope you'll join in this week's challenge for your change to win!!

This week's challenge is everyone's favorite--Open Challenge! Anything goes as long as you have a butterfly or fairy on your creation!!

The Flutter By Team was generously given some of Pattie's Creations digi's to work with! Here's some fluttery inspiration for you and be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!

(sponsor image)



(sponsor image)

(sponsor image)



(taking the week off)

(sponsor image)

(sponsor image)

Jan~
(sponsor image)

(sponsor image)




The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to Open-anything goes with a butterfly or fairy!
  • Only one entry per person please as we have a prize
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before noon (PST) next Tuesday, March 12th, 2013.
  • A winner will be chosen via random.org and will be posted next Wednesday, March 13th, 2013!
  • Have fun



1 comment:

Scrappycath said...

Love this challenge and the inspiration!