Sunday, March 3, 2013

A note about Featured Flutterings

March 3, 2013

Just a quick note to let you all know that the featured flutterings will be delayed for a few weeks.

I recently found out that the owner of the house where I rent is letting it go back to the bank so we had to move out as soon as possible. Ugh. We worked hard and found a house within a week and now we are working on getting everything moved.

My time online will be limited as will my internet access so instead of stressing about trying to get the featured flutterings posted, I have decided that I will post all the featured creations once I'm moved and settled. 

The challenges will still be posted on time though and will be ready for you to play along!! Can't wait to see what you create!!

Thank you so much for your understanding!!

Smiles~
Danni

4 comments:

Gail said...

Danni - may you have a safe and quick move - I cannot image being in that situation - I wish you the best on your new move and new location! Enjoy the journey!

Karon said...

Good luck with the move and best wishes in your new home. Hugs.

Lisa T said...

Good luck with the move! Things seem to be progressing smoothly, based on FB. :)

Debi said...

Good luck Danni. I have a feeling we'll have a 'New Home' or 'Moving' challenge in the near future. Make sure you pack all the stamping stuff first so you don't miss any important stuff!!!!!