Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #215

November 21, 2012

Welcome to another fluttering Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! We're so happy you are here!!

Last week's winner for the prize from A Day For Daisies did not contact Michelle so we've drawn another winner~ #63 Ann Marie Governale!! Congrats and please contact Michelle at mybearybest{at}yahoo{dot}com within a week to claim your prize!

This week's challenge is another wonderful sketch by team member, Kathy! Remember to have your butterfly or fairy on your creation!!



Don't forget to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration! It's getting to be that busy time of year so several of our team members are taking time to be with their families this week and therefore, have no creation--which isn't family what it's all about anyway? As it gets busier, we will not be able to leave as many comments but please know we are looking and LOVING your fluttery creations!!


taking the week off














Jan~











The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is a sketch--don't forget your butterfly or fairy! you may flip the sketch, change the shapes, etc. but we should still be able to see the sketch in your creation.
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, November 27th, 2012.
  • Have fun


3 comments:

Archana said...

Oh I love Kathy's sketches. I can't wait to enter my card.
I love each and every project from DT.
Thanks,
Archana

Granmargaret said...

I thought I had left a comment but it is not here so I must not have done it properly.
Lovely cards ladies.
I have just loaded my card that I made to day for a cyber friend's birthday. I have used a circle instead of a square in the middle.

TracyM #6773 said...

Lovely sketch and beautiful cards!!!
Thank you for the inspiration and challenge :)