Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #203

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!! We are so happy you are here!!

Thank you to all who played along last week with our Friendship theme! We had a sponsor, Saturated Canary, and a prize of 2 digi's so on to the winner!! 

The winner chosen via random.org is #7 Maureen L.!! Please contact Michelle at mybearybest{at}yahoo{dot}com within a week to claim your prize! If we don't hear from you within a week, a new winner will be chosen!!

Our challenge this week is to Decorate The Inside Of Your Card--don't forget your butterfly or fairy!! 

Here's some flutter inspiration from the Flutter By Team~ be sure to visit their blogs to see more details and more photos of their creations!!


Tara~




Joey~




Jan~




The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is Decorate the Inside of Your Card--don't forget your butterfly or fairy!
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, September 4th, 2012.
  • Have fun



4 comments:

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are awesome. I hope that it is okay to enter my explosion box for my project on #14. Hugs, dj1952

Seafield Jo said...

Really beautiful cards from the DT, I love them all. Thank you for a great challenge.

Jo x

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, awesome inspiration ladies! I have a card ready to link up tmw :)

Laura said...

I must have been under a rock! How did I miss the re-opening of FBW?? Glad to see it back Danni! Now I just need to find some time to play along! :)