Saturday, August 11, 2012

Final Day of Flutter By Team Introductions

Here we are on our last day of team introductions! Feel free to stop by the team member's blogs and leave them some love!!



Hi Everyone, I am Joey, I live in London UK with my Husband and 3 children, My eldest is 11, my son is 8 and my baby is 2. I have been crafting since 2005 and I love it, I find colouring very theraputic and using digis is amongst my faves. I am honoured to be Fluttering with these ladies, and look forward to seeing your creations too!



I'm a very blessed midwestern gal who finds a lot of  inspiration for my projects come from my family, which consists of "Papa Bear" and our 4 fab kiddos....they are my never-ending source of support and my biggest/bestest critics! I've been stamping and scrapbooking for a little over 11 years and am passionate about both crafts, and it's really true when I say I could talk endlessly about all the latest techniques and embellies. I love trying new techniques and find the internet to be an endless source of new projects to try. I'm thrilled to be part of the Flutter By Wednesday DT and look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations.



Stamper since 2001 that loves to incorporate that love into every aspect of her crafting. Coloring with copics is my choice of coloring medium and I like to use my stamped images on altered projects, paper bag albums, scrapbook pages and cards. I love to use stamps in all forms digital, rubber, clear does not matter to me as long as I can stamp it and color it. I have a special place in my heart for butterflies and fairies so I am very excited to be fluttering along with all of these wonderfully talented ladies.



My name is Chrissy, and I have been blogging for nearly 3 years and that’s about the length of time I have been making cards..
I’m a caregiver by day, and have a fairly large cliental, and you will here about ‘My Lady’ and her antics often.. and a G/son sitter most days after school...
which turns into a chief cook and bottle washer and their home till Mum & Dad get home...and then...
A card maker at night...and love it.
 
I’m on several DT’s...and so happy now be on the Flutter By Wednesday team.


See you back here on Wednesday for a NEW Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Denice said...

Thanx for having me as part of this wonderful new team...can't wait to get this party started!
:Dxx

jan farnworth said...

feel so blessed to get to create with all of these wonderful ladies.

RiNNE said...

Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see your creations and the first challenge!