Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #200- Our Last Challenge

I can't believe the day is here!! 200 challenges! Wow!! I want to thank all of you for fluttering with me for all these Flutter By Wednesday Challenges!

This is our last challenge so I hope that we will go out with a bang and have LOTS of entries!! 

I feel like I'm saying goodbye to a friend and I'm not going to lie, there have been some tears but it's time to set this butterfly free...

One final THANK YOU to all my Flutter By Team Members--present and past, all the sponsors and all the participants!! 

Moving on before I get all sappy again! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge! We were very fortunate to have Jen Shults, a former Flutter By Wednesday team member, create our sketch for us. Please stop by her blog and leave her some love!

Here's the fab sketch~


Remember your butterfly, fairy or angel!!! and I can't wait to see what you create!!


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration~

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to use the sketch provide with your butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, May 1st, 2012.
  • Have fun

6 comments:

Seleise said...

wow - the end of an era! It's been a fun challenge to watch!

LORi said...

Congrats on a great challenge run Danni! Blessings and Hugs my sweet friend! ♥LORi

~ Barb said...

Have so enjoyed your challenges and wish you lots of luck in your future plans! Thank-you, {Hugs} Barb

snailzpace said...

thank you danni and team for a fun challenge and i wish you all the best in your future creative endeavours!
linda

Vickie O'Dell said...

I will miss your challenge and seeing the work of the designers. I've enjoyed it every week since I found it last year. May God bless you as you Fly Away to New Pursuits!

Sasha said...

Oh! No! Just found you...so sorry to read that this will be your final challenge. Good Luck for the future x