Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #195

Are you ready to flutter? Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!

Before we get to this week's challenge we have a couple Flutter By Team Members leaving us this week, Kristie and Mary. We will miss you both but wish you nothing but the best!

Onto our challenge for the week! This week's challenge is Open~ anything goes as long as your creation has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!!


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration~

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is OPEN just remember your butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, March 27th, 2012.
  • Have fun

10 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the fun challenge to play in!
hugs, Heidi

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm a new follower. Found your blog listed on Feline Playful. I like all things Butterfly so I entered a Butterfly card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Scrappycath said...

So many gorgeous projects!!

Denice said...

Another fun challenge...love the Anything Goes theme!
:Dx

Julia said...

Fun challenge as always!!!
Hugs,
Julia

Angela said...

Beautiful cards from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

CraftyGirl said...

Great challenge, thank you and your team.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Sonia said...

Wonderful and very inspirational creations by DT.

ileana said...

Thank you for the fun challenge!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

I played along for this week's challenge but didn't write the post to my blog until now. I am hoping that I can still share my card:

My Card

thanks so much for your challenge, I love butterflies! :) :) :)