Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #177

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!!

We'll get right to the challenge for the week~ A color challenge~ use Halloween colors: black, purple, orange and green along with your butterfly, fairy or angel!


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots more fluttery inspiration too!


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is a Color Challenge-Halloween Colors (see above) and your butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, November 1st, 2011.
  • Have fun

4 comments:

Tineke said...

Wow, love your cards!Hope you stop by my blog. Greetings from a Dutch in Spain;)

Samantha said...

opps Please delete my Enter I miss read the post and missed the colour bit of the challenge DOH!!!!!!!!! :(

ahlers5 said...

Sorry, I posted #18 before I saw the color requirement. Feline Playful said it was #176 and it was an open challenge. I see now that this is #177. I should have double checked first. Can someone remove it for me, please.
Thanks

Sonia said...

As always Wonderful creations by DT. Great challenge.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60