Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #176

Are you ready to flutter?? We're so happy you're here and we hope you can play along with our challenge today!

The winner of the 4 Digi's from Delicious Doodles never contacted me so I re-drew a winner~ #19- Jessica S! Please contact me within a week so I can get the information to you to claim your prize!

We have another wonderful guest designer this week! Please be sure to stop by Amanda's blog and leave her some love! Here's her wonderful creation for us this week~


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots more fluttery inspiration too!

Onto the challenge for the week! This week is an OPEN challenge- anything goes as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or angel!
The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is OPEN! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, October 25th, 2011.
  • Have fun

9 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

I always enjoy your challenges, great blog, blessings Hilde

Jessica said...

WOO HOO....thank you so mcuh! I love the FBW blog!
:O)
Jessica

Mary J said...

Awesome card by Amanda!

Jen said...

Fun Challenge!! Cute projects!! Aloha, Jen

Tash and Jen said...

Sorry ladies had an issue linking my card, please delete entry 55, I have resubmitted again as no. 56. My apologies. Thanks for the inspirational cards, so cute!! :-)

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, lovely dt work. Debbiexx

Sonia said...

Hi!
I really enjoy participe here... Love the fab creations by dT, thanks for your inspirations.
-Sony

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge! Love the DT work! Judy x

Kathryne and Presley said...

Wow I love your site! Such a variety and very talented group of ladies!
New Follower!

Kathryne