Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #175

Thanks for fluttering in today! We're so glad you're here!!

I still have not heard from the winner of the Fall Flora Fairies so I re-drew once again and the winner is~ #48-Sarah M.!! Please contact me within a week so I can mail these stamps out to you for you to enjoy!

Last week we were sponsored by Delicious Doodles and there was a prize of 4 digi's up for grabs so the winner of those are #32-Dragonlady!! Please contact me within a week so I can get you the info to claim your prize!! 

This week we have a wonderful guest designer, Barbara! Please be sure to visit her blog and leave her some fluttery love!! check out this fabulous creation she made for our challenge today~ 



Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots more fluttery inspiration too!


Onto the challenge for the week! This week we want to see you use your scraps along with your butterfly, fairy or angel!

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to use scraps! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, October 18th, 2011.
  • Have fun


7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, love your creation hugs pops x

Julia said...

Thanks for the challenge!!!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, lovely challenge. Debbiex

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge!

(Lyn)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Thank you for freeing my scrap bag just a bit, lovely notebook!

...just Barbara said...

Thanks so much for having me guest - it's was great fun! :D

Sonia said...

As always lovely challenge. Thanks!
-Sonia