Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #173

Hello there! So happy you could join us today!! Lots to talk about today so let's get to it!!

I still have never heard from the winner of Scooter Chloe, so I have chosen one last winner, if this is not claimed this week then I will not draw another winner! The winner is #77- Amanda R! Please contact me within a week!

I also have not heard from the winner of the two digi's from Tiddly Inks, this is the last time I will draw a winner for this prize as well...and that winner is #29-Debra James!! Please contact me within a week!

Our prize last week was the Fall Flora Fairies--the winner of those is #54-Lori! Please contact me within a week so I can get these out to you!! 


This is our last week of my birthday celebration! Thank you all who have played along, we have loved seeing all your creations!


We have two give-away's this week!

The first one is from Paper Makeup Stamps!
Photobucket

They are giving away a $15 gift certificate!!!


And the second is from The Greeting Farm


They are giving away one single rubber stamp of the winner's choice!!

This week's challenge is OPEN, just remember to have your butterfly, fairy or angel on your creations and I'd LOVE to see some of my favorite things on your cards too---the color pink, lots of sparkle and lots of butterflies or fairies and I also love bright, happy colors!!


Don't forget to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration! We welcome a new team member this week, Kelly!! Be sure to stop by and say hello! All links are on the sidebar!


One more little note before the nitty gritty details~~ please, please take a look at the rules and abide by them! I had to delete NUMEROUS entries last week because they didn't follow the ONE entry per person rule for weeks we have prizes. I hate being a "meanie" but it's only fair to everyone else. Thanks!!

The nitty gritty details~

  • Challenge this week is OPEN! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Only one entry per person please as we have a prize
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before noon (PST) next Tuesday, October 4th, 2011.
  • The winners will be chosen via random.org and will be posted next Wednesday October 5th!
  • Have fun

7 comments:

Wifey Cookie said...

It's my first time to participate in your challenge! And I did enjoy making this card with your favorite things in mind.

Happy Birthday. :)


~ Jenny aka Wifey Cookie ~
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Thanks for sharing your birthday celebration with another super challenge. ~ Rose

Leanne said...

I just happened to have all those elements on my card so I'm playing along this week. ;)

ileana said...

Thank you for another nice challenge!

Deanna said...

Hi, This is not really my first time i entered this challenge, But i made a mistake, and for some reason i can't correct it. I entered the wrong card for the challenge. It's not really the "pink" one that you wanted. Is there some way you can enter my other card? please

Deanna said...

Ok thanks alot! I just read the line where it said You'd love to see the color pink in it. :)So thanks. I love your challenges . God Bless

dj1952 said...

Beautiful cards by DT. They continue to put out new cards each week. Hugs, dj1952