Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #164

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!! We're so glad you're here! A big thank you to all who played along last week, gorgeous entries!!

I still haven't heard from the winner of FBW #161 so I have used random.org to draw a new winner and that winner is~ #136- Granny Goodwitch! Please contact me within a week so we can get these 5 digis from The Stamping Boutique claimed!!

Onto this week's challenge~ a few weeks ago we went dotty well this week we want to see Stripes on your creation along with your butterfly, fairy or angel


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration!! Links are on the sidebar!


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to use Stripes-just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011.
  • Have fun


7 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, great inspiration from Dt lovely creations! I don't know if a 2nd entry is ok, just in case delete it, thank you Miria

Linda said...

Fabulous creations by the DT. Love the challenges you bring. Happy Crafting Linda :) xx

Miria said...

Hi, Danni. Thank you for your lovely comments, actually there ia a fairy on the image of my second entry but if you think it doesn't fit no problem , hugs, Miria

Billie A said...

Great inspiration from the DT fun time playing.

katia said...

Good afternooon!
I made this colorful and happy to participate in the challenge you.
Thank you and agreat summer for all.
kisses
Kátia Torres

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for another great challenge! :)

Kathy said...

wow... such amazing work. Thanks to all who commented on my entries. I love your challenges and they fit right into my style of creating and also challenge me even further. So much fun!!