Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #163

Thank you again for all your patience and understanding with me last week! I *should* be back on track this week!!

This week our challenge is OPEN!! Just remember to use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!! And to answer a question that I have been asked often lately--it can be a card, a scrapbook layout or any other project as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration! This week we are also wishing team member, Jodi, the best as things have come up for her and she is not going to be crafting as much.


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is OPEN-just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, July 26th, 2011.
  • Have fun

2 comments:

Craftdee said...

An Open challenge...with a butterfly, my absolute favourite :-) Thanks, Dee

Casper said...

Yiiippppeeee!

An open challenge and now I can enter my t shirt!

I made a transfer with a digital image!

Thanks for the great challenge and all the great DT inspiration.

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx