Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #162

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! We are so happy you're here!! LOVED all the entries last week--you are all fabulous!

Last week we were sponsored by The Stamping Boutique and there was a prize. I will announce the winner of the 5 digi's on Thursday or Friday when I return from a little get-away with my family--thank you for your patience and understanding!!

Onto this week's challenge~

This week we have an inspiration photo for you! Let it inspire you to create something wonderful but don't forget to include a butterfly, fairy or angel!!


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of inspiration!! Links are on the sidebar! We also want to wish Kimberly all the best as she's decided it's time to step down from the team.

The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to be inspired by the Inspiration Photo and be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, July 19th, 2011.
  • Have fun


4 comments:

dj1952 said...

Great challenges and the projects by the DT are awesome. Hugs, dj1952

Anita Bonney said...

Think I've done this wrong??

Came over from raindrops so first visit...

Anita x

Jessica said...

Wow, this challenge came at a really great time. I needed some inspiration for my dd Sweet 16 and this helped tremendously! THANKS!
:O)
Jessica

Stephenie said...

Thanks for this challenge. It was nice to play with my sunflower stamps again.