Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #156

Time to flutter! Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! We're so happy to see you here and hope you can join in the fluttery fun!!

This week's challenge was inspired by team member, Harriet. The challenge is to create a CAS (Clean and Simple) card--don't forget your butterfly, fairy or angel! And if you haven't ever visited Harriet's blog, please do so as she does CAS so easily and so well (where as I STRUGGLE with it, LOL)

Don't forget to visit the rest of the Flutter By Team as well for LOTS of fluttery inspiration! Links are on the sidebar!


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is to create a CAS(clean and simple) card/project! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, May 31st, 2011.
  • Have fun
Happy Fluttering!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

I am so happy that my card for the TGF FFC WOW challenge coincides with this week's challenge. YaY! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Danni, thank you so much for your sweet comments in the intro today!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just made my card yesterday inspired by "Less is More", but it fits the bill at FBW perfectly too!

Mandi said...

Suepr cards so far
My first time with you
thank you
mandi

clair said...

Loving the DT cards - thanks for the ispiration xxx

Anonymous said...

Clean and simple yet so very effective. Lovely challenge. DT cards are stunning. :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for a great week and also for sharing the info about Card Cupids! I added to my blog too and will be happy to make a card for little Katherine!!

I'm also now a follower and will be happy to help out whenever I can!

Hugs,
Lis