Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday # 155

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday challenge! We're so happy to see you here!! 

Thanks to all who entered last week with our anything but a card, so many neat projects!


This week we have an open challenge BUT if you want, you can use the fun sketch by Carly!

Be sure to visit her blog too as I think there are some special things planned there!!  Remember to include your butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!!


Carly's sketch~

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for lots of fluttery inspiration! Links on the sidebar!


The nitty gritty details~
  • Challenge this week is Open/Carly's sketch! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, May 25th, 2011.
  • Have fun
Happy Fluttering!

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

I'm mew to your blog, but this was a very fun challenge and I look forward to returning for more. Thanks again!

Jennie Reedy said...

cute sketch! love the entries I've seen so far and great work from the FBW team!

Wendy said...

I have entered your current challenge. I love working with "things with wings" so you will definitely see more of my work!
Thanks - great challenges!

THERESA said...

Lovely challenge, thanks so much! Also looked at the DT cards, stunning!!
lotsa luv

Craftdee said...

Thanks for the great inspiration: I was a bit mojo-less, but you got me going :-) Dee