Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Featured Flutterings....

I am so sorry that I don't have the featured flutterings ready to go this week. Clipmarks is not compatible with the updated Firefox browser that I use so I'm researching other browsers and seeing what I can come up with as using the Clipmarks is really the easiest for me to use!

If I can't get the Clipmarks to work, I will have to download and link each individual creation/blog which is VERY  time consuming...so bear with me while I figure this out!!

Thanks so much and we'll see you tomorrow for another fluttery challenge!!

Also we want to apologize for not getting as many comments done this week, seems lots of us were having problems leaving comments. Just know we looked, we saw, we liked!! and we really, really appreciate you playing along!!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

For the ones that cant comment, this is how I fixed mine on dayu one.
When you are asked to sign in, do it as normal, but the box underneath the says."stay signed in" click it off...then things are better.

Luv CHRISSYxx