Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #148

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday challenge! We are so happy to see you here and sure hope you'll play along this week!

We reached a goal last week...We had 200+ entries!! I am just so happy!! and to think I thought no one would ever play along with my challenge!! I'm thinking up some yummy blog candy to celebrate this so stay tuned!!

Our challenge this week is to use buttons AND bows--yup, gotta have both on your creation along with your butterfly, fairy or angel.


Be sure to visit all of the Flutter By Team for some awesome inspiration!! Links are on the sidebar.

The nitty gritty details~

  • Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link in the InLinkz below.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links not linked properly or that I deem inappropriate! 
  • Enter your link before midnight (PST) next Tuesday, April 5th, 2011.
Happy Fluttering and have fun!

6 comments:

Mary J said...

200 - wow!! Well done! Right, where are my fluttery stamps...

Karen said...

Congrats on 200 entries for last week! I didn't think I'd participate this week as I like to make mail friendly cards and 'butons & bows' don't work for that. But I think I found a solution and I hope it still qualifies for the challenge!
Thanks for all the inspiration
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Michele said...

I am your newest follower. I am so intrigued by this challenge blog. Love all the different takes on butterflies, fairies and angels!!

tiffany said...

great challenge, I enjoyed makig my fabric butterlflies with buttons and bows in the centers!
=)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Birgit said...

So many beautiful cards! This was a fun challenge but s asong went through my head right away...East is East and West is West...

Janneke said...

I am a new follower, and I hope I can join in ones in a while ;)
Love the DT crds and great challenge ..