Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #139

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday! We are so happy to see you!!

Thank you to all who played along last week! Lots of gorgeous flutterings!!

Onto this week's challenge~ White on White! No color except for your main image! Don't forget your butterfly, fairy or angel!


Once you have created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link to your creation in the InLinkz below. I reserve the right to remove any links that are linked to blogs vs. blog entries or that I deem inappropriate. You have until next Tuesday, the 1st of February, at midnight (PST) to enter! (Please note that I have moved--or will be there soon--so the new time zone is Pacific Time Zone vs. Mountain Time Zone--which gives you an extra hour!)

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team--links on the sidebar--to see what fabulous creations they have made this week! 

(just a note that there will not be any inspiration posts for the next few weeks as I move...but once I'm settled they will be back!)

Have fun and happy fluttering!!


7 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A challenge indeed for me. My picture didn't upload though :(

Debbie said...

Lovely thankyou girls, DT work is super. Debbiexx

Mau xx said...

sounds like some challenge.. think I need my thinking cap on tonight instead of bedcap..lol
Stay safe xx Mau

Joseline said...

Fun Challenge!!

Jackie said...

I love this white on white challenge. Thank you for the opportunity to take part :o)
Jackie xx

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the Challenge and for the inspiration.

Pattie G said...

Great DT Inspirations! You are all so talented and creative.
Hugs ♥