Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #138

It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! So happy to see you here!!

Thanks to all who played along last week! We love seeing your creations!


This week is an open week! That means anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!

Once you have created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link to your creation in the InLinkz below. I reserve the right to remove any links that are linked to blogs vs. blog entries or that I deem inappropriate. You have until next Tuesday, the 25th of January, at midnight (MST) to enter!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team--links on the sidebar--to see what fabulous creations they have made this week!

Have fun and happy fluttering!! 

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, great challenge, dt work is super. Debbiexx

jojoscraps said...

Awesome design team creations! Thanks for the chance to play along.
Jo xx

Jennie Reedy said...

WOW...look at all the great cards already! So exciting to see such beautiful work and ALOT of it!!

Mau xx said...

Hi girls, A little bird told me of you and how glad I am I popped over. Super cards, Lots of Talent to inspire me. I just love Flutterby's, So hope my card fits the bill.xx

jules said...

gorgeous collection! thanks for the challenge!

glitzygirl said...

Just a lot of nice cards, thanks for the challenge, blessings Hilde

Birgit said...

The cards I look at are all so beautiful and so intricate! Now I was waiting for another open challenge as I wanted to cheat-nope no bats or dragons or such but actually my husband made the card and I had to share it..wish i could leave little hearts around:)

Tamie said...

Loved the DT inspirations. It is nice to finally get a chance to play, it has been a while, but boy do I love your challenges. THanks have a great week.