Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #137

Hello there! So happy you fluttered in!! Did you have fun last week on the hop? I know we all did! And we loved seeing all your fluttery creations, keep them coming!!

I'm excited to announce that we have a new sketch artist for Flutter By Wednesday's!!

If you haven't heard of her already, I'm sure you will as I just {heart} her sketches! Her name is Carly and she is the daughter of blogging friend, Kristine! Carly has agreed to create sketches for my FBW challenge on a regular basis so I'm hoping you all will join in the fun!! Be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love too! Be sure to tell her Danni sent you!

So as you can guess, the challenge this week is a Sketch By Carly! But remember to add your butterfly, fairy or angel!! 


Here's the sketch~



Once you have created your NEW creation, please leave a direct link to your creation in the InLinkz below. I reserve the right to remove any links that are linked to blogs vs. blog entries or that I deem inappropriate. You have until next Tuesday, the 18th of January, at midnight (MST) to enter!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team--links on the sidebar--to see what fabulous creations they have made this week!

Have fun and happy fluttering!! 


4 comments:

Karuna said...

The sketch was way too inspiring. I just tried my first gate fold card, my new nesties and some new ideas :) Lovely DT creations!

Karen S said...

Great sketch. I'm glad I found Carly's blog

doodlebuddies said...

The DT inspirations are a darling. Simply gorgeous works ! Thanks so much !!
Naush
http://doodlebuddies.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/birthday-boy-2/

Lisa said...

Fab sketch, it had my creative juices overflowing, just need to photograph my card now :)