Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #135

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!! This will be our last challenge of 2010 so that the Flutter By Team and myself can take time to enjoy the holidays! We look forward to seeing you again in 2011 for lots of fluttery fun!!

**We'll be back starting January 5, 2011 with a fun inspiration filled blog hop!**


For our last challenge of the year we wanted it to be easy so it's your favorite, an open challenge! Just remember to use a butterfly, fairy or angel!!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team to see their fabulous creations!  You'll notice a returning member in the list on the sidebar--we're welcoming Kristie back for the next DT term starting in January.

Since I'm the owner/founder of FBW, I'm putting in a little personal note here too...be sure to check out my blog today for a fabulous sneak peek~~ be sure to check it out!



Speaking of the Flutter By Team....I just love my team so much that I've asked them all to stay on for the next 6 months and they've all agreed! BUT I'd still like to add 2 more members so be sure to check out the post after this one if you're interested in trying out for the Flutter By Team!!

Once you've created your new fluttering creation, enter your direct link in the InLinkz below. I reserve the right to remove any links that I deem inappropriate or that are linked to blogs vs. blog entries.

Happy Fluttering and Happy Holidays! 


6 comments:

jules said...

thanks for the fab challenge, merry xmas to all!

Angela said...

Hope you like my card!

Dawn Frost said...

Thanks for a great challenge and Merry Christmas everyone!

*Vicki* said...

Well, I guess I missed this challenge!! Sorry about that!! I've made a card today and wanted to share anyway:

HERE'S MY CARD! Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas to you all!!

ribenaruby said...

Merry christmas & happy new year! My card is ready, but i missed the linky, it's here if you'd like to look. Many thanks. Ruby x

Yogi said...

oh well here's mine
http://yogiemp.blogspot.com/2010/12/ms-bflies-punch-bflies.html

seems I miss read the due date...