Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #128

I just can't get over how fast October has flown by! It doesn't seem possible that this is the last Wednesday of the month...but it is!

Thank you to everyone who played along last week!! Gorgeous, gorgeous creations!! Made me smile to see so many entries!! If we ever reach 200 entries, I'll offer up a prize!


This week we have a new Flutter By Team member joining us! Please stop by Jen's wonderful blog and welcome her to the team!

Onto this week's challenge--which I think some idiot, namely me, thought up... it's a color challenge--use purple, orange and black. Now I don't know about you, but I'm truly tired of those colors...sigh, but that's the challenge....just don't forget to include a butterfly, fairy or angel


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for inspiration! Their links are on the sidebar!


The nitty gritty stuff~
  • Create a NEW creation with the colors purple, orange and black AND a butterfly, fairy or angel.
  • Leave a DIRECT link to your creation in the InLinkz below--InLinkz will close next Tuesday night at midnight.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links that are not linked properly (to blogs vs. blog entries) or that are inappropriate. 
  • Have fun and happy fluttering!

6 comments:

Myzdamena's World said...

Hoorah!

I managed to do it without making a Halloween card! lol

xxx

Michelle VP said...

haha, you make me smile Danni. :) I haven't been making halloween cards, so I enjoyed using these colors on my card.

jenny said...

Hi!
Love this colour combo!
1st time I have entered your challenge :)
Thanks, Jenny x

Patti J said...

I actually LOVE this color scheme, and can't wait to get home and give it a try!!! (By the way, quit calling my friends, idiots!) Welcome to Flutterby Wednesdays, Jen!!! You will be a wonderful addition to the family! Hugs!

dj1952 said...

Hello, I had a quick question. Have ya'll ever thought to include dragonflies to the list for the things that fly? Hugs, dj

Kristie said...

I'm so happy that I'm finally well enough to play along again. Have missed FBW!!!!!!!!!!