Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #127

It's Wednesday so that must mean it's time to flutter!! 


Before we get to today's challenge, I wanted to announce that our flutter by team member, Randi, will be taking a leave of absence. She is welcome to come back at any time, just right now she needs to concentrate on some other things in her life. 


Onto the challenge for this week....I know it's a favorite among many of you...it's an Open Challenge...anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it! Can't wait to see what you create!!


Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for some awesome inspiration--links on the side bar.


Things to remember~~
Onto this weeks challenge~~
  • create a NEW creation using a butterfly, fairy or angel 
  • Leave a DIRECT link to your creation in the InLinkz below before 12:00 midnight on October 26th.
  • I reserve the right to remove any links that are not linked properly (to blogs vs. blog entries) or that are inappropriate. 
  • Have fun and happy fluttering!

11 comments:

jules said...

Thank you for a fab flutter by challenge!

lissy-hanne said...

I WONT VERRY MUST TO MAKE A CARD TO #127 . NOT GOOD FOR ENGLISH
HOOP IT IS OK. HAAAAAA

Debbie said...

Fluttering again with you this week! Great dt work. Thank you Debbiexx

christys_scrappin said...

Just made a layout with a butterflies tonight....gotta post tomorrow! I am now a follower....hope you can do the same! :-)

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

The Art Town said...

It's my first time joining challenge. Thank you.

http://the-art-town.blogspot.com/2010/10/flutter-by-wednesday-127.html

ThePurplePlace said...

WOOHOO! I am so excited that I finished a card in time for the challenge!

I LOVE this challenge and I need to make sure I get a card done EVERY WEEK!!

Hugs,
Lis

Mary J said...

Lovely DT cards - thx for the inspiration and challenge!

Joynana said...

I love all three and your challenges are always challenging. Love the flutterings.

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are really awesome! My poor lonely butterfly is hoping you will let him enter, too. Hugs, dj

scripperscrapper said...

My first time to join in on your challenge. Thanks for the fun.
~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

sassyb07 said...

loved this color challenge
here's a link to my card:
http://cardsbyval.blogspot.com/2010/10/purple-rose.html
can't find mr linky to add my card

hugs, Valerie