Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #124

Keeping this short and sweet today--for those that don't know, I hurt my finger and it's hard to type.

The challenge this week is sparkle and shimmer with your butterfly, fairy or angel.

Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a DIRECT link to it, not your blog in the InLinkz system below. I reserve the right to remove any links not linked to entries vs. blogs and any that I deem inappropriate.

Don't forget to visit the flutter by team for inspiration--links on sidebar.

Happy Fluttering!

7 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Thanks for the challenge.
Crafty Chris x

Gina said...

Definitley going to make something specially for this challenge, don't seem to have used a butterfly for ages :D XXX

Patti J said...

Oh Danni, I hope your finger gets better soon! You have all of those new stamps to play with!!! Hugs!

Jacqueline said...

Great challenge! Loved all the Dts creations! My poppy Angel WFWC card fits the shine catagory! Hugs!

Jenny said...

Sorry- not sure why my photo is not showing up but the link works! My first time entering this challenge!!

Ronnie said...

Thank you for another fun challenge!

Debbie said...

Lovely one again. DT cards are lovely too. Debbiexx