Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #123

Time for another Flutter By Wednesday!! Thanks to all who joined us last week!! We love seeing all the fabulous fluttering creations!!

Last week we were sponsored by Wood Ware USA and they had donated a prize~~ the winner, as chosen by random.org~~ is #36-Bonnie McLain! Please email me within a week so we can get your prize to you!

A little "business" and then onto the challenge. I plan on making a rules page this week that will hopefully answer most of the questions I get asked. It will be up top in the pages/tabs so check there when you have a question!

On to the challenge for this week~~ you all asked~~you shall receive~~ FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!!---the challenge is open to ALL WINGED THINGS!! Again, only for this week! 


Once you've created your NEW creation, please leave a DIRECT link to it, not your blog in the InLinkz system below. I reserve the right to remove any links not linked to entries vs. blogs and any that I deem inappropriate.

Don't forget to check out the flutter by team--links on sidebar-- for some fabulous fluttering inspiration!!  I also expect lots of entries this week so I have given my team the week off from commenting as sometimes it gets so overwhelming to see so many entries and thinking you have to comment on them all. Just know we are looking and we appreciate you joining our challenge!


Happy fluttering!!

11 comments:

Shirley said...

What a great challenge and some gorgeous creations from the designer team.


Shirley

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great Challenge. Some very nice creations by the DT. Thanks for the fun

Ronda Archangelo said...

This was a fun challenge...I hope you have it again in the near future. Thanks!!

Irene said...

What a fabulous challange, I've left my card for you.

irene
xxx

Mona E said...

I have posted my submission now. Great challenge!

Joynana said...

I like it when the challenges have a twist to them. Love the blog and the DT do work hard.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hello ladies...all of your sample cads are gorgeous. I couldn't resist and had to play along!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!! Hugs ~S~

ileana said...

I like open challenges :-) thank you for another fun one. LOVE all the inspirational creations, wooow..... have a great day!

Silke Ledlow said...

I have one more card...thank you for all the inspiration!!! ~S~

Ronnie said...

This is my first time to play along with your challenge! Thank you for the fun!

Mary J said...

Hi - it's the first time I've joined in your challenge and I missed your deadline - d'oh!

Here's my card anyway...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/09/fairy-wish-for-you.html