Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #119

The last Wednesday of August, my goodness how time if flying by!! Thank you everyone who played along last week! I didn't get a chance to visit you all but I so appreciate you playing along!

Also a big thank you to Tina our guest designer for August! We really appreciated you fluttering along with us!!

A HUGE reminder that next Wednesday there is something HUGE coming to Flutter By Wednesday! You don't want to miss it!! and you will have had to played along with our challenge before so if you haven't, why not play along this week?

Our challenge this week is an open one...anything goes as long as your creation has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!!

Once you've created your new fluttery creation, please use a direct link in the InLinkz system below. (I reserve the right to remove any links not directly linked to blog posts vs. blogs or that I feel are inappropriate.)

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team for inspiration! Their links are on the sidebar! 


Happy Fluttering!

13 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love an open theme! Thank you! Warmest wishes, Lesley

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Love tterflies and love your challenges. Thank you

Dot said...

Just found you. Your challenge looks great. Hope that Edwin from Magnolia counts as an angel.
hugs Dorte

sari said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! Love the DT cards!

Shelly said...

Thanks for a nice easy challenge this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

dolcreations said...

What gorgeous creations! Thanks Danni for the nice easy challenge this week!!!

Joynana said...

I love butterflies, anges and fairies and it is such a pleasure to join in with your challenges.

klarcher said...

Terrific challenge and it's obvious from the response that there are lots of butterfly lovers out here

Miria said...

Hi, thank you for the challenge! Hugs. Miria

Lindylou said...

Being such a newbie I've not properly direct linked to you. Not sure how to correct it, but I'm unlikely to have added any more posts before the challenge ends. However I accept you may have to discount my entry. I enjoyed seeing everyones cards, and enjoyed the challenge. Be back next week and hope I'm not such a dope lol.

ileana said...

Love the open challenge :-) sometimes is challenging to not have any gidelines! have a great day,

Nancy said...

So glad I found this challenge! Got my card in under the wire. :)

cindy said...

Who won this challenge? I can't find the winner anywhere. Thanks
Cindy