Saturday, April 17, 2010

Okay, I can't stay away...

We decided to hang out at home today...waiting for some word from Sam as to when he should be arriving..it was suppose to be Monday or Tuesday but now with the volcano in Iceland and air travel canceled in Europe, not sure if he'll be delayed or not.
Anywho, I thought I'd keep myself busy so I just commented on all 99 entries--I corrected two links and also one page wouldn't let me leave a comment.
Here's some of my favorites that I spied today! Enjoy!! and happy fluttering!
blog it

8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sheesh! these are all gorgeous!

i sure hope the air travel delay doesn't cut into his time at home. i'll be praying xtra hard that it won't!

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous selection Danni, just realised I never linked my Sweet Pea (some days wonder where my brain is) Hope Sam is soon home safe with you all. Take careX:)

Annie said...

oh my! I am honoured you showed my card, but blown away by the other creations - such beauty and ingenuity too. I hope Sam manages to avoid the volcanic ash problems, we are getting some interesting skies here in the UK!
hugs, annie x

Gina said...

Hi sweetheart, feeling your nerves. Try pretending he's not due home til next week, then it will be a lovely suprise when he gets home early!
love as always Gina x x x

Susie Sugar said...

Oh they are all beautiful , glad you liked mine
Hugs Susie xx

Anonymous said...

wow! i'm honoured that you liked my card enough to show it here among such beautiful creations. linda, aka snail at SCS.

Kristy Young said...

Wow thanks for showing my card, all the other cards are amazing too.
xx

Emma Lockley said...

Arr thank you so much for showcasing my card! im truly honoured that you chose mine along side all the other gorgeous creations : )
love emma xxx