Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #107

Happy Fluttering Day!! I'm so happy you could join us! Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week!!

Sorry I didn't get around to leave comments but after delay after delay, my husband finally came home in the wee hours on Sunday morning. 

This week we say goodbye to Chris and Shana. We will miss you both very much and know we wish you luck and we'll be stalking your blogs! and we hope to see you continue to play along with us on FBW when you can!!

This week's challenge is one that team member Debby challenged us with! She challenged us to create a clean and simple card using your butterfly, fairy or angel.


In case you are unfamiliar with a clean and simple (CAS) card, I found a description in the SCS forums HERE. I also found THIS wonderful blog, that team member Harriet is also a team member for, that has some wonderful CAS sketches.

Once you've created your new card or project, place your direct link into InLinkz. (I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate links or linked blogs vs. linked entries). If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW so we can all find your wonderful creations!!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team--links on the sidebar--for some wonderful inspiration!!


I also hope to be "back to normal" this week with commenting and posting some inspiration cards that I find in InLinkz so I can't wait to see what YOU create!!


4 comments:

Gina said...

Glad hubby got back safely. Why does Clean n simple sound so tricky? haha!
love as always Gina x x x

Blankiefinder said...

Yay!! So glad your dh finally made it home!!

jovialjudi said...

I am so thrilled your dh is finally home!!!!!!! Hugs to you!!!
Judi

Gisèle said...

I just loved this week's challenge. Clean and simple cards are my favourite. Thanks!