Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #106

Wow, wow and wow!! Thank you all for playing along last week! 170+ entries! wow!! 
This week's challenge is a fun one! Talented Mercy Kerin has created a fabulous sketch for us!! Be sure to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your new creation!!
Here's her fabulous sketch~


And here is her wonderful sample~


Thank you so much Mercy for providing such a great sketch for us! Please be sure to stop by and leave her and all the Flutter By Team--links on sidebar--some love! and see all the inspiration! 

Once you've created your new card or project, place your direct link into InLinkz. (I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate links or linked blogs vs. linked entries). If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW so we can all find your wonderful creations!!

Have a happy fluttering week!!

7 comments:

Kristy Young said...

OOh love this sketch, will have to play along!
Kristy xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Great sketch, I can't wait to play.

jovialjudi said...

Fabulous sketch! It was fun. Thanks!

Debbie said...

Thank you for yet another lovely challenge, enjoyed making this card. Debbiexx

Birgit said...

I really love this site! I look at everyone's cards and I apologize for not leaving a message often but they are all great. Love the sketch but missed something near the bottom so just pretend I placed little yellow crystals there:)

Corina said...

I am super excited to be part of this challenge. This is my first time and I am just so amazed at the talent you all have.

Absolutely beautiful!

Sincerely,

Corina Mitchell

Michelle VP said...

Love Mercy's sketches! So glad I squeezed in time to play this week. :)