Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #103

Are you ready to flutter?? Wow!! Thank you all for stopping by and for playing along last week!! We loved all the entries!

A few changes this week~~ first, I want to make note that I'd really appreciate it if the projects you enter in the challenge are new projects, not ones you made earlier in the week that "fit" the challenge...thanks! Next, we are going to try out the new InLinkz system. I love that it posts a photo of your card next to your name. With that being said, I put a new little "help" page on the blog to help you all with linking. It can be found here.

With that out of the way, onto this week's challenge! This week we are challenging you to use blue, green and white in your creations along with your butterfly, fairy, or angel!

Once you've created your new card or project, place your direct link into InLinkz. (I reserve the right to remove any inappropriate links or linked blogs vs. linked entries). If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword FBW so we can all find your wonderful creations!!

Be sure to visit the Flutter By Team--links on sidebar--for lots of inspiration!! and remember I also feature cards found linked throughout the week as well to inspire you!

Happy Fluttering!!


4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh I think I have the perfect idea! I'm going to do my best to participate this week!

Birgit said...

OK I pray I did this right:) I feel sooooo blond right now. I had no idea to look up in the top area to see that it says the whole thing, you know http://blah, blah blah. Then, it said to just enter my name which I did but to "apst" it actually came first and then I did not know to enter my e-mail too and then to pick the one I wanted (Mr. Mouse). OK by that time i figured I was on the right path but I had a heck of a time. Yes I am blond and normally feel quite intelligent:)) I do love this though because one can see all the beautiful cards everyone has made. Looks wonderful

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I got quite a few butterflies on here this time.

Dotty Jo said...

I have been wanting to play along again for ages and actually seem to have managed to do so in the time frame - wooohooo! Love the new style Mr Linky! Jo x